IWBUMS 41.20 RELEASED!

lemmy101

in regards to the tailoring, will there be one type of string that will be stronger than the others?

for example monofilament fishing line, which we have. it should be much stronger than regular cloth string,

so would it be a stronger stitch than a cloth string stitch?

I'm not sure exactly which build it happened, but being tired feels like a big deal now. Zeds gt rekt when I'm fully fed and rested, but if I try to take them on when I'm heavily encumbered, exhausted, or sleepy, then things go south, and fast.

Thank you! It's nice that resting my character is actually important :)

Edited by ohgodspidersno

Is Barrel + Sink deactivated atm? or did it get removed?

Tried to connect a rain collector Barrel to Sinks, ruined all the beauty of my Garden with 5 different sinks to see if i did something wrong - it doesnt work - very unconvenient having to manually Purify all the water =(

Edited by Komodo21

2 hours ago, Komodo21 said:

Is Barrel + Sink deactivated atm? or did it get removed?

Tried to connect a rain collector Barrel to Sinks, ruined all the beauty of my Garden with 5 different sinks to see if i did something wrong - it doesnt work - very unconvenient having to manually Purify all the water =(

Are you doing it right? I've never done it, but I think you have to put the barrel one tile up and one offset. Then you have to plumb it (I think you need a wrench for it, right clicking on the sink should show the option).

28 minutes ago, DarkHawkArg said:

Are you doing it right? I've never done it, but I think you have to put the barrel one tile up and one offset. Then you have to plumb it (I think you need a wrench for it, right clicking on the sink should show the option).

Of course i'm doing it right - otherwise i wouldnt post it here - i also tried if some of the that occured to me are in action. for example set it 2 Tiles away to make it work - removing and reinstalling the sink - i have 4 rain collector barrels and 5 sinks now in different positions which all should work - but they all dont. 

Seems like its either disablied or removed as wiki states that getting untainted water was a bug anyways

Edited by Komodo21

1 hour ago, Komodo21 said:

Of course i'm doing it right - otherwise i wouldnt post it here - i also tried if some of the that occured to me are in action. for example set it 2 Tiles away to make it work - removing and reinstalling the sink - i have 4 rain collector barrels and 5 sinks now in different positions which all should work - but they all dont. 

Seems like its either disablied or removed as wiki states that getting untainted water was a bug anyways

You say it's making your garden look bad, so does that mean you're trying to do it outside? The sink has to be in an enclosed room to work, so if you're not doing that, I'd try and see if that works. xXx

Just now, ilikecaterpillars said:

You say it's making your garden look bad, so does that mean you're trying to do it outside? The sink has to be in an enclosed room to work, so if you're not doing that, I'd try and see if that works. xXx

Before this build that never was the case - i had selfmade Sinks in the garden all the time - but i'll try that now too - thanks for the input

1 minute ago, Komodo21 said:

Before this build that never was the case - i had selfmade Sinks in the garden all the time - but i'll try that now too - thanks for the input

You can still put them in the garden, if you build a wall around the sink and put a roof on. Once you've plumbed in the sink, you should be able to remove the walls again. xXx

On 11/19/2019 at 6:52 AM, Axezombie said:

I imagine it would be pretty rare to get a first aid kit to begin with but also with thread in it, how many zombies would you need to kill to finally get thread?

I'm not a tailor but is it not possible to get thread fom clothes? I mean we all had at some point a thread out of our shirt we could pull it out entierly, so I guess a tailor wouldn't have too much problems to get threads from clothes, right?

Sorry I should have explained more clearly. Not saying you should find a first aid kit on a zombie or that thread should be inside a first aid kit, but thread can be used in emergencies to sew up wounds, so it's something that people (before becoming zombies) could reasonably be carrying around with them.

HI !

I find the new cursor system useless for melee and pretty bad to aim zombies on the ground. More, having to move to finish them is boring (and most of time not so realistic).

Character posture is not saved. Meanwhile it seems near zombies location is note saved to. So I experienced zombie seeing & attack my character just after I reload, 'cause the Z detect him despite he was hide in a house. (the Z appears in front of the windows before I can press C)

It will be much better that zombies who are not saved near character, don't appear near him at all on reload.

I have a suggestion to : add hearing aid and effective glasses so Hard of Hearing & Short Sighted traits will be a new challenge, finding specific battery for hearing aid, don't loose them, and don't break glasses in a fight.

Oh, and I suggest to that clothes & shoes have sizes ! New challenging for obese/anorexic characters.

Edited by douceur
misspelling

34 minutes ago, ilikecaterpillars said:

You can still put them in the garden, if you build a wall around the sink and put a roof on. Once you've plumbed in the sink, you should be able to remove the walls again. xXx

Thanks man - it works now - i swear it worked without a roof and walls back in the days xD

Hi, I've noticed two issues after the last update to 41.20

1) I read a tailor's book for the beginners, but I didn't get any experience bonus and the book disappeared.

2) Zombie spawn in my secure house!!!!  :-( :-(  So I died after more than 4 months. The zombie couldn't get in any way, everything was locked and secure, he just appeared out of nowhere. This is a house Cortman Medical.

16 hours ago, Komodo21 said:

Regarding to Tailoring Skill - Are there Actually Skillbooks now for it? - havent found one yet

They exist, but they are bugged. You don´t get an XP bonus and they disappear after you read through.

Edit: I can´t find any in normal houses, only in Bookstores .

Edited by ganya

Poderiam adicionar em futuros patch

Lanterna e sacolas/saco aparecerem nas maos

Lanterna + fita adesiva + Arma = Arma com lanterna 

Colocar utilidade para espelho, escova dente, pasta de dente, bolas de basquete/futebol e tenis , brinquedos e cartas de baralho ter alguma utilidade

Velas deveria dar pra ser colocadas em cima da mesa ou chao quando estivessem acessas pra iluminar algum local.

Sorry, i think everyone ask it all the time, but do you devs have give any timeline when Beta will become stable build?

Aand second question is, that if i start new sandbox game, can i continue same save aften new updates, or do i have everytime start new game? (I mean in IWBUMS)?

AND thans devs all the work and  the whole game, i like where its going. Keep up the good work! Love this game

• nasKo unpinned this topic