Kingsmouth Bug Report

NikkiKnack

I finally survived a bit this time, but got killed by what is essentially a bug. It's impossible to see up multiple flights of stairs, which is an issue in the movie cinema screen. There were zombies on the stairs and I could not see them despite them being 20 ft ahead of me.

• Cannot see up multiple series of stairs, even if line of sight should be possible
  • The pyramid shaped windows on top of the building next to the pier can be walked through, resulting in falling damage
  • Zombies walk into and through the barbed wire fence to the north of the starting position
  • The Lucky trait seems to do nothing at all. I was struggling to find even basic items.
  • Events make even less sense on an island, there were times were I heard gun shots at sea
  • The king sized beds being used in the starting location houses that are split in half are impossible to dismantle.

Other than these things, it was a very cool map. The extra tall buildings were exciting and the new architecture was interesting.

I will post the new bug and the bug I forgot here

• Forgotten Bug: Ice Cream results in massive increase in boredom and sadness when it is frozen (marked on hover template)
  • New Bug: When I opened the game, the Continue button was available despite just dying, and I clicked on it. It brought me to a random character appearance customization screen, and when I backed out twice to the main menu it gave me the splash screen but no menu