IWBUMS 41.19 Crashing Issue

Dunab

Well, since I started playing the new version of PZ I'm completely in love with it, but I'm experiencing a lot of random crashes, at least one crash per 40 minutes... These errors don't corrupt my save and I'm able to continue the game where I was when it crashed, but I asked on Reddit about similar experiences and these crashes frequency seems odd. I'm attaching the log files from my last game (the crash occurred at 16h44).

One crash appeared when my character was dying, then I relaunched the game just to watch her turn into a zombie; several others were extremely random and appeared as I walked through a different direction or when I was using a radio. I have no clue what can be causing these errors.

17-11-19_16-19-16_DebugLog.zip

Yesterday I also noticed that when I reload the save after a crash, the world gets kind of rebooted. All the containers (like fridges and wardrobe) spawn new items, the climate changes, zombies disappear (I was running from a horde that thank god was vanished) and the most surprising transformation: I was exploring a house across the street, and when I returned to my safehouse, I discovered that it became a completely burned house.

Could you tell us your system specifications as well (Graphics card, CPU, RAM, Operating System) From the logs I can see that you have an Intel graphics card it seems. Which a lot of users have reported having similar crashing issues with Intel graphics cards. Usually it pays off to have the graphics drivers up to date from the Intel website.

I play PZ on a Samsung notebook with the following specifications:

Intel® Core™ i5-3210M 2.50 GHz

Windows 8.1

RAM 8 GB

Integrated graphic card Intel® HD Graphics 4000

So the crashes are really caused by the graphic card! I suspected it was the reason, but unfortunately I can't update it, as it's integrated and Intel doesn't update this kind of setup (neither does Samsung, a negligent company). I better get used to play on a crashed world or then go back to an older version of PZ.