Doing Challenge From General Forum (28 Days Later Challenge)

Hey guys, there is a cool challenge right now in the general forum you may of seen "28 Days Later Challenge" from Jawface with some interesting sandbox settings ;) thought I'd give it a shot. I do the odd Project Zomboid vid on my channel, I'm still pretty new to the game so this maybe out of my league but thought I'd record it and see how I do. I didn't want to come off spamy and post this vid in the original thread so started one in here.

Challenge thread: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/241-28-days-later-challenge/

would be groovy to see a few others on youtube pickup this challenge, please post if you do.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tried the Sprinters option in SandBox one time, I haven't gone into much detail regarding the other zom zom options. But WOW! I haven't been that nervous playing a video game in a LONG TIME. I think I'll stick to Fast Shamblers if in sandbox. Sprinters was way too much to handle, I was lucky enough to make it to the house next door but that was as far as I got. Once I stepped out, all I could think was "RUN!!!!!"

Archived