Death by fast-forward

runtheball

I often have trouble exiting fast forward mode. Usually, I have to repeatedly press pause until the click registers. Tonight, I was reading with time sped up to maximum, and although I began reading while perfectly healthy, I died while trying to exit fast forward mode. I'm certain that no more than 8 hours had gone by, its not like I could have starved to death or anything like that. I had clicked pause many times, and even clicked normal speed a few times, but nothing worked.

I'm wondering if the storm/rain outside had anything to do with the game's failure to register my clicks. My computer does seem to lag a bit during fighting, rainstorms, and even some simple animations. My hardware isn't state-of-the-art, but its nowhere near low-end either. I'm using GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and i5-8400 2.8GHz

https://pastebin.com/C7vuYkq6

I had this bug yesterday for the first time, after downloading the 41.20 update. My computer is fine I think (1080, i78700).  Happened when I was foraging and using fast forward a lot. It just stopped working, so I reset it and was no problem.

There's also a short freeze 1-2 seconds right after confirming sleep..

Edited by Aggrobiscuit