Solved: Game freezes for a moment when the clock changes time.

runtheball

This happens every few minutes in build 41. In the pastebin,  https://pastebin.com/Rmedet9J I quit immediately after it happened. This time I was simply walking, but it *seems* to happen more often when I'm in combat, with RMB held to aim, and/or while turning.
I also noted that audio continues while character is frozen, and I think the Z freeze also. Freezing typically lasts about 2-4 seconds.

Edit: confirmed that the freezing also occurs while driving, even when I'm not touching the mouse.

Edit: I see now that the freezing has to do with the time/clock function. I noticed that I'm freezing at exactly the time the clock changes (every 10 minutes of game time). I thought it might be the alarm clock, so I dropped it, but I kept freezing. 

Edit: Adding a folder exception to my antivirus software fixed this issue (thanks Beard!). It seems that a lot happens in-game when the clock advances. The antivirus software gets in the way of that. So if this happens to you, go into your AV software settings, and add an exclusion for the c:\users\name\zomboid\ folder, and that should fix it.

Edited by runtheball
provide solution for reported issue