Looking around

Axezombie

Hi,

It's very annoying now to have to walk in circles to check behind you and kinda ridiculous when you think about it, with shamblers it's okay you can have time to stop to look behind you or as I said walk in circle but with sprinters you don't have this time, sure I could use the "attack mode" to kinda spin on my feet and check all around but it's very slow unlike before build40.

So my suggestion is to be able to look in a direction while moving (walking/running) in another direction.

It could be done by keeping the left mouse's button down and move the mouse's cursor where you want to look with a limit of course, so you can't do a 360° with your head.

What do you think?

Normally when I look around via the mouse + attack mode it's very quick and responsive and am able to look fully around before my character has turned his whole body (similarly to just turning your head).

Do you physically make your character walk in a circle to see behind you? No wonder that's taking you ages 

4 hours ago, Mr_Sunshine said:

Normally when I look around via the mouse + attack mode it's very quick and responsive and am able to look fully around before my character has turned his whole body (similarly to just turning your head).

Do you physically make your character walk in a circle to see behind you? No wonder that's taking you ages 

I'll try again but I'm pretty sure you have to turn your body to see where you want, as if your head couldn't turn independently from your torso.

Anyway it's still take lot of time, the attack mode makes your character really slow and it would be really nice to be able to run/walk and check behind you at the same time, it's something you can't do right now.

Edit: alright looking around in attack mode is not that slow actually when you don't have speed reductions because of some clothes, still looking around while moving would be pretty useful I think, because as I said if you have to stop to look behind you when you're chased by zombies it sucks.

Edited by Axezombie