Game crashes build 41.19

Guillermo

Question

As the title says, the game crashes minutes, secondos or sometimes as soon as the "click to continue" sign apears.

PC: Windows 10 64bits

Intel(R) pentium(R) CPU N4200 @ 1.10Ghz  1.10Ghz ;

4Gb Ram 

Intel(R) HD Graphics 505 (1024MB)

Thanks you, love you all...

console.txt

3 answers to this question

Try replacing the "options.ini" file in "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" with the one that I attached, should set your settings to the lowest values. You can after that lower anything else like the dynamic skyboxes at the bottom of the settings and anything else, then try running the game again.

options.ini

Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date (based on the console I think they are a pretty up to date version, but it doesn't hurt to check)
Download them from the official manufacturer website, Intel in your case.

Also, try enabling Texture Compression and disabling Double Sized Textures in the Options. As well as disabling 250% and 225% zoom (cause issues in some cases)

I also recommend going to the game folder "Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid" and starting the game with "ProjectZomboid32", either the .exe or .bat file.
The game should use less memory this way and could prevent the crashes.

6 hours ago, Beard said:

Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date (based on the console I think they are a pretty up to date version, but it doesn't hurt to check)
Download them from the official manufacturer website, Intel in your case.

Also, try enabling Texture Compression and disabling Double Sized Textures in the Options. As well as disabling 250% and 225% zoom (cause issues in some cases)

I also recommend going to the game folder "Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid" and starting the game with "ProjectZomboid32", either the .exe or .bat file.
The game should use less memory this way and could prevent the crashes.

Still not working, I suposse that I need more RAM , but thanks you anyway...

Archived