(IWBUMS Build 41) The game won't play?

ThatGuyRandom

When I load up project zomboid i can access the main menu and the options and everything fine but as soon as I attempt to load a game or start a new game it goes black, plays the loading music and then the game shuts down, I have no mods enabled at all and have tried deleting every zomboid file from my computer and reinstalling fresh but that doesn't seem to work which leads me to believe its a problem with the actual game not a corrupted download

Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid and upload the "Logs" folder from there, it contains useful information about the game and about the crash that could help us figure it out.

Also, can you post your computer specifications? Your graphics card, RAM, CPU etc.

Okay thankyou, I think these are the specifications you need if not this is the laptop I'm currently using https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GE63-Raider-RGB-8RE/Specification

CPU - 8th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 Processor

OS - Windows 10 Home

CHIPSET - Intel® HM370

GRAPHICS - GeForce® GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5

MEMORY TYPE - DDR4-2400
                             DDR4-2666

MAX CAPACITY - Max 32GB

And here is the zip file for the logs, If you need anything else/or I posted the wrong files please let me know

Logs.zip

So I couldn't update the drivers to a newer version so what I actually ended up doing because PZ is my favourite game and I pretty much can't live without it is reset my computer to factory default settings and now it works perfectly 😂 Thankyou for taking the time to look over the files and everything to help me

Having quite the same problem.                                                                      

CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G4600 @3.6Ghz

GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 TI 

VRam: 4096 MB Vram GDDR5

Ram: 8173 MB 

Game starts up normally,but as soon as I try to play SP,or MP game it crashes to desktop.

logs.zip