New modifications for baseball bat

MrTrololo

currently the only modification for baseball bat is turning it into nailed baseball bat and here's coming two new ideas from me:

-barbed wire bat:

...and yeah im refering here to "lucille" infamous negan barbed wire baseball bat from The Walking Dead,it won't make any difference against zombies,but it will scratch yet living entities and would cause bleeding in result

-chained bat

chain wrapped around baseball bat and attached to it.slightly increased damage,weight and higher chance to knock down enemy,at cost of slightly higher stamina usage

would be effective both in PvP and against zeds

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see an aluminum bat that while you can't spike it with nails  and a hammer, but it's a lot harder to break. And the fact that it's metal means it would do a little more damage compared to a regular wooden bat anyway.

Edited by ZAMNPlayerD

5 hours ago, ZAMNPlayerD said:

I'd like to see an aluminum bat that while you can't spike it with nails  and a hammer, but it's a lot harder to break. And the fact that it's metal means it would do a little more damage compared to a regular wooden bat anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and - having very little real world experience with baseball bats - I very well could be) but aren't aluminum baseball bats hollow - and thus of lighter weight than wooden bats? Wouldn't said weight difference cause them to be slightly less damaging than a wooden bat?

37 minutes ago, Octopus said:

Correct me if I'm wrong (and - having very little real world experience with baseball bats - I very well could be) but aren't aluminum baseball bats hollow - and thus of lighter weight than wooden bats? Wouldn't said weight difference cause them to be slightly less damaging than a wooden bat?

F = ma

9 hours ago, Octopus said:

Huh, I didn't realize that, I only thought that because metal is harder than wood, it would mean more damage.

But that could be a factor that balances it I guess. Metal Bats would be much harder to break, but deal less damage than Wooden Bats. Wooden Bats can be upgraded to Spiked Bats for damage but less durability.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:25 AM, ZAMNPlayerD said:

if i'm not wrong i already suggested somewhere aluminium bat,it would be nice to see that variant in game