Just a few small suggestions

DresdenBBQ

So I've been playing the new build recently a goodness gracious is it fun! For the first time in Zomboid I had to actually completely flee the town into the wilderness and now I'm currently dehydrated, starving and about to pass out miles away from any sort of civilization. Lest I go back to Mauldrough which is certain death. Though when I was playing I just thought that two small improvements would be nice. 

1: Adding the ability to save a preset for your character's appearance. This wasn't really a huge deal in previous builds since your customization options were extremely limited, but now with the added options the ability to save a character's appearance would be a nice slice of life addition. :)

2: Thigh high socks! This could actually already be in the game for all I know but I thought I may as well suggest it anyway since i haven't seen them! I wanna be able to bool down the street vibe checkin' zeds as a ripped jock rocking nothing but my underwear and some cute thigh high socks. I think that would really be the cherry on top in terms of immersion! For real though more sock options would be cool. 

These are just my lil' suggestions. :D 

Edited by DresdenBBQ

I have a few.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               #1 Crowbars should be able to unbarricade.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           #2 Walking/running and especially sneaking in bare feet should be stealthier                                                                                                                                                                               #3 Wearing a backpack should provide at least a little protection from rear attacks                                                                                                                                                                       #4 Park Ranger/Outdoorsman  should give better vision through forests                                                                                                                                                                                       #5 Club hammers and mallets should be able to barricade                                                                                                                                                                                                               #6 Using a pole like a mop handle or broomstick with a knife should make a somewhat better spear                                                                                                                                       #7 Collected rainwater should not be tainted

I have a few.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               #1 Crowbars should be able to unbarricade.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       #2 Walking/running and especially sneaking in bare feet should be stealthier                                                                                                                                                                               #3 Wearing a backpack should provide at least a little protection from rear attacks                                                                                                                                                                       #4 Park Ranger/Outdoorsman  should give better vision through forests                                                                                                                                                                                       #5 Club hammers and mallets should be able to barricade                                                                                                                                                                                                               #6 Using a pole like a mop handle or broomstick with a knife should make a somewhat better spear                                                                                                                                       #7 Collected rainwater should not be tainted

On 11/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, Dantman40 said:

#3 Wearing a backpack should provide at least a little protection from rear attacks                                                                                                         

Wearing a backpack might provide minor scratch defense at best, but overall wearing a backpack should be detrimental to combat abilities. It would definitely make you a lot more susceptible to getting pulled down and grabbed.