Rifle Magazines

CTRLALTDefeat

v41 IWBUMS PTB.

I'm not sure if Ive done something wrong but I cannot ever find a magazine for a rifle. I've been to the gun store, cleared it, no magazines for the 7 rifles I found there.

I've been to the shooting range cleared it, same thing no rifle magazines. Is there a setting I'm missing in regards to them spawning?

Is there a way for me to spawn in a magazine for the rifles so I can at least test them out for myself?

PLease help

The mags aren't in the locations loot table, but they are in-game (with incorrect ammo counts) and you can find them in random survivor house spawns.

If you want to try something that isn't set up with spawn locations yet you'll have to use NecroForge and type in the itemIDs for the things you want, since new items haven't been added to NF's list yet. For example if you want to test the M16 (which doesn't spawn yet afaict) the IDs you'll need to type in are "AssaultRifle", "556Clip" and "Base.556Bullets", case sensitive and without quotes. The M16 is pretty good btw, I look forward to seeing it in game, powerful but not overpowered by any means.