Best Panel of Character | Лучшая Панель Персонажа

[EN]

Hello dear developers. For a month now I have been enjoying 41 builds of the game, and I admire animations.

And every time I open the character panel, I want to see sharper shadows, and a background image.

a9165ad7fd0128199c07fa409a7e302b.jpg

I assume that due to the low polygons of the model this is not possible, But what if a more detailed model is used in the character’s window? Like in the portraits window in WarCraft 3. I understand that this is an additional waste of resources, but I think the idea is good, and many will like it + this will not affect performance, because the character window will have a separate model from the game.

Also about the background image. You can also make it not static, but so that we rotate the character, and rotate the picture. And I can offer an option with a picture + 3D models.

f18101063111f4991b2363592e9a21d1.png

[RU]

Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики. Уже как месяц я наслаждаюсь 41 сборкой игры, и не могу налюбоваться анимациями.

И каждый раз когда я открываю панель персонажа, мне хочется увидеть более резкие тени, и фоновое изображение.

a9165ad7fd0128199c07fa409a7e302b.jpg

Я предполагаю что из-за низких полигонов модели это невозможно, Но что если в окне персонажа использовать более детализированную модель? Как в окне-портретов в WarCraft 3. Я понимаю что это дополнительная трата ресурсов, но думаю идея хороша, и многим понравится + это не будет влиять на производительность, ибо в окне персонажа будет отдельная модель от игры.

Также по поводу фоновой картинки. Можно её сделать также не статичной, а чтобы мы вращая персонажа, поворачивали и картинку. А еще вариант могу предложить с картинкой + 3д моделями.

f18101063111f4991b2363592e9a21d1.png

Edited by Хибити\Hibiti [BLR]