Firearms related sugestion

Crossbow7734

Well. I noticed you can make a sawn off shotgun from a pump shotgun. Im not a gun nerd but im almost sure that's not possible IRL, or pretty complicated at least.

making a sawn off double barrel would be easier I believe.

Also, attaching knives and stuff on long firearms like bayonettes would be cool. (could work like a bit shorter spear)

24 minutes ago, Crossbow7734 said:

im almost sure that's not possible IRL, or pretty complicated at least.

Not at all. Depends entirely on the model, and the original length of the barrel. There's generally a bracket/brace that connects the barrel to the magazine tube. The position of the bracket varies from model to model, but is generally anywhere from 12 to 18", while the barrel can be upwards of 30" long. The barrel can be cut in length to closer match the bracket, who's position is clearly seen in this Remington 870 model with the barrel removed

wm_7321159.jpg

Depending on the stock, sometimes they can also be cut into just the grip. Though many designs (like the 870 above) use a bolt that runs the length of the stock to hold it in place and requires a bit more work.

Only slightly related but I'd really like if you could still fire some of the guns when a zombie is very close to you instead of the character trying to push it away. I understand that you can't line up a shot with a rifle, but being able to fire a sawn off shotgun to get zombies out of your face would be very helpful in some situations.