Bug with zombies passing through windows Build41.18

Axezombie

If zombies pass through a window and there is a bed against it they will get stuck in the bed, as you can see in this screenshot.

The zombie passed the first bed tile but stopped on the second tile and he really is stuck, he didn't try to attack me, he couldn't move.

He didn't spawn there, I saw him passing through the window.

Untitled.jpg

22 minutes ago, Josko said:

I have also seen zombies refusing to jump through the window when Im on the other side and the window is broken or if I broke the window, they just run at it just as if the window and walls didn't exist  lol.

Same here, I open windows when zombies are banging against it and usually they stop banging and don't try to pass through the window, they just stand there and I have to get their attention again so they pass through, but I guess devs are already aware about this, it happens a lot.

19 hours ago, Axezombie said:

Same here, I open windows when zombies are banging against it and usually they stop banging and don't try to pass through the window, they just stand there and I have to get their attention again so they pass through, but I guess devs are already aware about this, it happens a lot.

Also I found that if they loose sight if me by going around a corner or something then they will jump over the broken windows ^^