Headgear disappears from zombies with coveralls after death

Kapocss

1 hour ago, Kapocss said:

I have killed 3-4 zombies with coveralls who had welding masks, and an airforce zombie who had a helmet, all of their headgears disappeared after dying.

image.png.db3e18a1847093611b199376298cd102.png

Hmm.. did you check the state of those items in zeds inventories, by any chance? Were those items broken? Or have they disappeared even from zed invenotries?

16 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Hmm.. did you check the state of those items in zeds inventories, by any chance? Were those items broken? Or have they disappeared even from zed invenotries?

I checked their inventories, the items completely disappeared on death.

Same thing happened to me with 2 welding mask and coverall zombies in a factory. No sign of them on the floor or in their inventories. Don't think they broke and disappeared either, with zombie strength set to high their coveralls were worn out too by the time I beat them down, and they showed up in the inventory as normal.

Should add I have gotten military helmets from soldier zombies wearing them just fine, though it's possible one or two may have vanished without me noticing, difficult to remember. Fire helmets I think were OK too, might've lost one there but the body was halfway through the wall so I couldn't tell.

Edited by Loskene