lemmy101

- Add "Finished" Sound to Washing Machine/Dryer
- Not being able to add/remove clothes to washer/dryer while cycle is active
- Change Moodle "Minor injuries, first aid required"
- Custom Sandbox Settings Don't Save as a Saved Preset if "/" is in Name
- Fishing SFX not synced
- Clothing Ensemble Bug
- Filling Broken Saucepan Bug
- Fixed uninitialized uniform index with TallFenceShader.
- Disabled TerrainRenderTiles_UseShaders in non-debug mode, set default=false.
- Fixed floor and wall shaders being recreated each time a game is started.
- Hopefully fixed rain puddle performance issues.
- Re-enabled the fridehum/window/door/etc ambient sounds.  Changed WaterDrip sound to only play on IsoFlagType.waterPiped
 sprites with water (so they won't drip after the water shuts off, unless connected to a water source).  Yuri found
 that when there are puddles on the ground, there are way too many WaterDrip sounds playing.  That was due to
 IsoObject.hasWater() returning true on squares that have puddles.
- Save hotbbar position to avoid weirdness at loading game with holster equipped.
- Adjusted some model position for attached weapons.
- Added double barrel shotgun. (anim + spawn).
- Fixed some weirdness with guns.
- Now reset the loot position when transfering stuff
- Can now pickup broken glass (warning, if no gloves you might get injured).
- Increased Soap spawn rate.
- Decrease soap consumption (*2).

- Various compatibility changes for future Super Survivors updates.
- Cleaning liquid can now be used to wash yourself/clothing (NEW cleaning liquid, previous one won't work).
- Cleaning time now depend on amount of blood/dirt on clothing.
- Clothing will be soaked after being washed by hands.
- Fixed exception when washing Socks.
- Decreased time to wash clothing.
- Added various recoil anim for guns/firearm, the more aiming level, the faster you'll shoot + less recoil from anim.
- Added switch Single/Auto for the M16.
- Fixed hotbar weight taking priority over equipped item weight.
- Tooltip now show correct weight if weapon is in hotbar.
- Balanced assault rifle
- Fixed: Zooming out over water results in black squares instead of water
- Fixed after-death text being rendered twice for players.
- Fixed rain-splash rendering bug in splitscreen. 
- Fixed typo with ISBaseObject.type. Capital-T Type is used in several places.
- Fixed player model being reset when swapping hotbar items.
- Fixed character-info avatar not updating when swapping hotbar items.
- Call ISHotbar:refresh() in update().  My previous commit added a call to triggerEvent("OnClothingUpdate") in
 IsoGameCharacter.setAttachedItem() which might cause refresh() to be called at unexpected times.
- Moved IsoGameCharacter.attachedModels to ModelSlot.attachedModels.
- Fixed error in ISAttachedItemsUI.lua when zombies have multiple items attached.
- Delay resetting a character's equipped and attached models until the next frame.
- Changed ISHotbar:update() to handle InventoryItem.getAttachedSlot() becoming invalid for some reason.
- fix text boxes not being destroyed bug
- Fixed hotbar exception after moving the first of two belts to a container.
https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26445-dirty-laundry-washer-bugfest/
 Change to ISHotbar:onMouseUp() is just refactoring.
- Fixed previous game's zombie population settings being applied to new games.
- Fixed Survivor.lua sandbox preset never being loaded.
- Rebuilt Linux libPZPopMan64.so.
- Lowered burnt house spawn rate.
- Fixed zombies being considered as on back when falling through window.
- Can now wash yourself without soap, but takes longer.
- Capped the time needed to wash clothing.
- Added holster icons.

3 minutes ago, lemmy101 said:

Because.... *looks at rest of list* we've got a lot of stuff on and can't do everything at once, don't have anims yet, etc etc. but thought we'd add this quickly just so people could deal with broken glass?

You could already pick up broken glass with the Pick Up tool, so I checked what this meant and as I suspected you've added it to the context menu. So I did my due diligence and checked if picking up glass with the Pick Up tool would also get you injured and it doesn't (it also won't play the animation).

Keep up the good work! Especially the soap is a welcome change.

2 minutes ago, Livio Persemprio said:

i suggest to get rid of the early signs of  zombie infection, so that player have to hope until the end for the off-chance of surviving. 

also, bites should be like 98% chance or something so that people will still hope even if the chances are very very little 

Aren't they? I've survived a bite once.

2 minutes ago, Gurluas said:

Aren't they? I've survived a bite once.

When? 

4 minutes ago, Livio Persemprio said:

i suggest to get rid of the early signs of  zombie infection, so that player have to hope until the end for the off-chance of surviving. 

also, bites should be like 98% chance or something so that people will still hope even if the chances are very very little 

This has always been talked about, but lore wise your character is already immune to the "2nd Wave" (if the reports are correct in the game)

Surviving bites breaks the lore, which has been pretty consistent since the games inception. It also cheapens the reality that all it takes is one mistake to get infected, bits are a cruel reality to that fact, which is why nearly everyone is infected. 

Edited by TheLostBigBoss

32 minutes ago, Livio Persemprio said:

Even cooler than survive a bite would be able to chop your arm with your axe if u were bitten there LOL and only be able to use one arm.

5 hours ago, Eggtooth said:

Please, can the hotbar remember last weapon we held when we switch between them? It's agitating to switch to firearm and then to empty hand.. I wish it would switch back to the last melee weapon I held.

Would you not just press the hotbar keybind that it was assigned to? So if your gun was on 4 and melee was on 2 and you pressed 4 to bring up your gun, would you then not press 2 to bring up the melee weapon again, rather than 4, which is assigned to the gun? Sorry if I sound dense, but I'm a little confused as to what you mean. People agree with you, so it's obvious other people have an issue with it too, but I don't really understand myself. xXx

Edited by ilikecaterpillars

• nasKo unpinned this topic