no rifle clips in police and gun store at all

elislavkat

they don't spawn in rifles, dont spawn with rifles in police and gunstore, at all. With some chance now clips for pistols are spawns.  in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\server\Items\Distributions.lua" i dont found clips at all, only weapons and ammos. Rifles are 3 capacity still, both -hunting and varmit. in random encounters rifles can be with clips. Butcher knife can't be in right/left belt. Lead pipe too (strange, couse i can only hold it in one hand against baseball stick)

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-54-34.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-54-24.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-54-18.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-53-52.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-53-50.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-53-37.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-53-33.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-53-30.png

screenshot_29-10-2019_19-54-41.png

Edited by elislavkat
edit images size

1 minute ago, Blake81 said:

I can confirm this thing with the magazines; no guns found on LOCATIONS have magazines at all, only the ones you find in CORPSES have them.

you can change it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\server\Items\Distributions.lua  - add 308clip and others in groups, before they at last fix it

Yeah, even when the mag spawns are working I always end up with dozens of guns and a handful of magazines between them. Really need to invert that ratio because we should have multiple mags per gun, not the other way around, otherwise it defeats the purpose of using anything but shotguns and revolvers, which are usually lighter and simpler to manage. Fully upgraded rifles should be close to OP but they're dead weight without extra mags in your pocket. The only thing that should vary with gun spawns is how much ammo comes with them, mags should usually be in them or close nearby. Not every gun should be guaranteed to have one but most really should. There's also way too much ammo spawning, but fixing this will cause worse problems if the ammo spawns aren't tailored for relevance for the guns that spawn near them. A dozen boxes of shotgun shells in a locker with a single magnum revolver. Great.

Edited by Loskene

On 10/29/2019 at 11:22 PM, Josko said:

I think Guns should always spawn with a Magazine. It's just weird if the magazine would be missing on a new gun, even a gun from a zed!

Guns from zed are usually spawns with mags, but Don't must - zed could died because tryied to change mag and drop it.