B41.15-17 Animation bug while eating and moving

Kalista

2 hours ago, Kalista said:

Been having this bug since the beta hit but have been unable to get my recording software to work as well as this isn't a bug that shows up every time i eat or smoke while moving.

Couldn't remember how to put the video directly in here but heres me finally catching it in action while recording.

https://youtu.be/VyfLanckBwg

Does this only happen whe your char is eating? 

Can only see thi if I release all movement buttons to change direction of movement. Wondering if this is the same thing...

6 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Does this only happen whe your char is eating? 

Can only see thi if I release all movement buttons to change direction of movement. Wondering if this is the same thing...

Eating or smoking and i can't confirm if its only if i release my movement buttons when i turn due to the fact my damn hand shakes all the time due to a medical condition so i don't always notice if my finger came off the button for a split second.

Same here, there's definitely something's off with the walking anim while the character is eating or smoking (not always for me but pretty often), present till day 1 of iwbums, I thought it was knows so I didn't report 😓

Edited by crossed

14 minutes ago, crossed said:

Same here, there's definitely something's off with the walking anim while the character is eating or smoking (not always for me but pretty often), present till day 1 of iwbums, I thought it was knows so I didn't report 😓

It's been day one for me to and never saw that it was reported and I waited till now trying in vain to make it reproducible before my report with 0 luck.

Also happening to me since day 1 but it was really minor so I chalked it up to a quirk of the old controller code. Haven't figured out how to reliably reproduce it since it doesn't seem to affect every instance of walking and eating/smoking, probably triggered by certain turning transition anims.