Clip on Tie Glitch

Crrrow

While playing Build 41 I've had very little to report in the way of bugs except this particular one, Whenever I find a clip on tie in-game or a clip on bow tie it fails to register on the shirt of my character but instead appears on the chest of the character when all torso-wear is removed as if it's a tattoo, It seems to occur consistently every single game I load and as far as I've been able to search there are no other reports of this happening, I thought i might as well go ahead and submit this in hopes that it can be fixed. the only neck wear in my game that appears exempt from this are scarfs. 

5 hours ago, Crrrow said:

While playing Build 41 I've had very little to report in the way of bugs except this particular one, Whenever I find a clip on tie in-game or a clip on bow tie it fails to register on the shirt of my character but instead appears on the chest of the character when all torso-wear is removed as if it's a tattoo, It seems to occur consistently every single game I load and as far as I've been able to search there are no other reports of this happening, I thought i might as well go ahead and submit this in hopes that it can be fixed. the only neck wear in my game that appears exempt from this are scarfs. 

This has been added to the list of things to fix already. Thank you for the report!