Cant change settings Build 38 - 41

Thelonestander

So I cant seem to be able to change my settings. Ill go change a few then select apply and then my game doesn't do anything else. Just sits there with apply still highlighted and won't let me exit out of the menu. Which then causes me to force close then game which doesn't save any of my settings. Any one got an answer here? Its ALWAYS done this. Ive changed them manually too but I cant seem to turn puddles down or reflections off. :(

13 hours ago, Thelonestander said:

Thanks! Unfortunately I dont see much to go around with the logs, the game seems to just stop. I answered in your Reddit post how to try and go around that with just adding the necessary lines for now:

If you want though, you can upload the whole "Logs" folder from "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid", it contains a lot more information about the game instances and other stuff. So it could be useful in figuring out this problem.

1 hour ago, Beard said:

Thanks! Unfortunately I dont see much to go around with the logs, the game seems to just stop. I answered in your Reddit post how to try and go around that with just adding the necessary lines for now:

If you want though, you can upload the whole "Logs" folder from "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid", it contains a lot more information about the game instances and other stuff. So it could be useful in figuring out this problem.

Thank you so much btw I changed all of them besides the sky box being set to high which I don't see an option for.