[SOLVED AFTER PATCH] Crash and extremely low fps when tall fences become see-through

Hermie G

My game freezes and crashes as soon as I look at the new fence collapse see through thing. 

This happened in Rosewood, and I'm playing on the newest IWBUMS.

I've attached crash logs. 

28-10-19_19-45-57_client chat Bob.txt 28-10-19_19-45-58_ZombieSpawn.txt 28-10-19_19-45-26_DebugLog.txt

EDIT: This has issue has been resolved by the newest "stealth" patch, and I'm not experiencing the issue anymore.

Edited by Hermie G
solved

18 minutes ago, ZombiesLoveBrainiacs said:

Oh, I forgot to mention: The high wooden fences appear transparent even when they shouldn't be. The cutoff isn't working the same as the cutoff for walls.

Its more skeletal for me like i can see the fence post while the fence is blacken out but yes i went into the single digits on dps before it froze and crashed.

Playing at the lowest lighting setting gets rid of the fps drop and freezing for me. But.. i dunno if it's just my gpu or if iwbums isn't optimized for this setting, but it looks.. horrible:
Screenshot-000094.jpg.f53dece71847e9b7f8b2ab763347e7ed.jpg

Does the lowest light setting really look like this for everyone?  It's pretty much giving me x-ray vision for everything minus zombies, which is really off-putting.

Here's the setting on medium for comparison:

Screenshot-000093.jpg.245db36dacaea09effd65f5e133d2183.jpg

Edited by moatbordered
too many images

9 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Are these still an issue after last night's patch?

I’ve noticed a decent amount of lag still near buildings that have the transparent fence. Also it froze last night on one of my play throughs and had to restart. Only happened once though. Haven’t tried to jump the large fence though. Will do in just a sec. 

Get a decent computer? Problem fixed. 

Only lag I get is at the Mall both inside and outside because there is a huge amount of zombies there and this is with a verypowerful computer, I7 3.5ghz 6core, 16GB ram memory, Ssd harddrives, nvidia 2070 8GB vram.

Should really be reduced.