Desing your own survival gear buildup.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hah, thanks for sharing this. It was fun remembering what I have in my apartment. I'd be alright in my home town but being the hopeless romantic I am I'd stupidly go to Boston to try and save my wife. The brownie points I'd win if I pulled that off....

post-8673-0-80188500-1394165552_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

157oe2o.jpg

If i had to bail right now with like 5-10 mins to grab my stuff and get into the basement before i leave

Edit:

the Flak Jacket is to symbolize my motorcycle jacket tho XD

i consider the roll under my backpack to be my sleepingbag 

could grab some more stuff aswell but would actually leave it behind i guess 

like a tent (a big one ... really heavy) a huge-ass toolkit box (heavy as shit) etc

on a side note ... i only show two packs of cigarettes ... but please imagine that its smth ~20 packs  :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

z0mQ4yP.png

There was a glitch that wouldn't let me get rid of the eyepatch, so now he lost all his depth perception...

I debated on having a smartphone, however, I realized that it can substitute itself for a map, journal, time, calendar, games, etc.. It's a really good tool.

• 1 month later...

6nywja.jpg

I'd be torn between my T53 rifle or my SKS. I have a little zip up pouch that I have that has ID, Passport, cash and a basic medical kit and holds my old smart phone and can hold my current. Everyone should at least have something like that. 

And if it wasn't 85 degrees and 200% humidity I'd be going with the leathers as well lol

• 3 weeks later...