IWBUMS 41.17 Freezes and hot bar not working

Thelonestander

Can (sort of) confirm on Windows 10. Though, in my case, it's an insane fps drop instead of a freeze. Like 1 frame every 2 seconds.

I even have a save right here where moving slightly north will immediately trigger the issue. In my case, since i can still move very slowly, moving south again gets rid of the fps drop. Probably trying to load something weird over there.

minmaxman.zip

The log files should be more complete in this version. There's a few different ones in %UserProfile%\Zomboid\logs\  It'd be helpful to have the most recent, as we can't reproduce these errors on our own hardware.

You can drag and drop them to the bottom of your post (Drag files here to attach).

Console.txt may not be enough. Logs.zip doesn't include them right now.

18 minutes ago, ZombiesLoveBrainiacs said:

Same on windows 10. Going anywhere near the new transparent wooden fences will cause severe framerate stutters. Climbing them freezed the game.

Can also confirm the freeze when climbing over a fence. Though.. the heavy fps drop in my save doesn't seem to be fence related, as there's a fence directly to my west, and going near it doesn't cause the fps drop. The reproducible fps drop only happens strictly when moving slightly north (top right).

EDIT: Nevermind, it IS from the fence. Moving north put's me on the other side of the fence to my west, which turns on the see-through thing, and causes the insane fps drop.

Edited by moatbordered
correction

Added log files - literally just loaded in, a few seconds, crash. Had to compress one of the debug logs as it was 10.2MB. Chat log was mostly empty, so omitted.

28-10-19_15-10-36_DebugLog.txt.zip 28-10-19_15-11-43_DebugLog.txt 28-10-19_15-11-04_ZombieSpawn.txt

console.txt.zip

Edited by zhrike
Added console.log, also compressed due to size.