Zed Pathing Issues - Best Exploit EVAR at Mul Warehouse

Blake81

So, was trying to test just how much Zed spawned after gunfire, and how survivable would a horde be with guns alone. For this, I went up the roof of the Large Warehouse in Mul and started shooting. At first, I got plenty of Zed, but after this first wave, I was getting... nothing. So I decided to go down to first floor and found this:

20191028051031_1.thumb.jpg.dc4ae71ebb2e469ecf59245a2d8f4c23.jpg

They're went over the handrail, and remained floating; but I think this particular bug as been reported before. What matters here is WHY they went there instead of going up to get me.

While I was topside, I moved around a lot, and spent most of the time on the southwest (lower left) side of the roof, and apparently, the Zed could not figure out I was on the floor ABOVE and just jumped the rail in order to get me.

Now, folks who reported this rail bug before mentioned that the Zed become immortal, but I just discovered they only become IMMUNE TO MELEE; you can't hit them, but you CAN SHOOT THEM-

20191028051118_1.thumb.jpg.942379cca582aaac58be71b4ed5d00a4.jpg

And no matter what, your shots WILL HIT, and kill the Zed, one hit.

20191028051206_1.thumb.jpg.e620e1b9be815fdc083e03d4011a0e8b.jpg

Which makes for a hilarious exploit not just to survive a big horde, but to level up your Firearm Skills; fire once at the roof, Zeds come a-chargin', deal with the few stragglers that DO get to the roof, come down and tap the floaty Zeds in the head for easy XP...

... Please Devs, take your time with this bug- I'm sure we can get the NPCs out before you fix this good feature bad bug :P 

EDIT: Damn! Patch had just fixed the Floating Zed issue..... Gotta keep in mind that telling the devs to NOT FIX something is the best way to get it fixed ASAP :P
Still tho, gonna check if the pathing issue still happens.

Edited by Blake81