Tonight on Will He Survive: The Stairway to Heaven...or Hell!

DeltaVee

Place your predictions now for a chance to win a brand new used Chevalier Dart (local law and country restrictions may apply).

Seriously though, how on God's given green pasture that we've plastered with cement did I survive this? I love this game, but my feeble and weak character should've got munched there.

And the kicker: this character had 3 fitness and strenght (feeble & weak). It was a custom sandbox, but I didn't change anything on the zombie difficulty, so it should be identical to Apocalypse. What I think happened is that being in that corner and crouched the zeds couldn't complete their bite for some reason and left them open to easy push downs. I'll try to recreate the situation when I get the chance and see if I can just keep pushing them away ad infinitum.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:14 AM, Quigleyer said:

In my experience Apocalypse has an insta-kill animation when you get to about three zombies.  From what I've seen that would have been an instant death, like an animation where they drag you down and eat you.

Sometimes... the three zeds have to be munching at the same time. I've actually managed to sort of replicate this situation, but it's not going to work all the time. In my tests I sometimes got munched immediately, sometimes they could get bites off and sometimes they didn't. One peculiar case was when I heard the death scream, but I wasn't being dragged down and I could still move (about a step or two before they got me again), I wasn't recording to capture that unfortunately and I couldn't replicate.

This was on Apocalypse:

Archived