''NEW WORLD BUG''

Coleman JP.

I don't know if i'm the only one experiencing this but, when my game crashes (which it frequently does) the world that i was previously on is replaced with a new one. I am in the same exact spot and have all the gear i had before but its a new world. In one instance i crashed outside a perfectly fine house and when i restarted the house was burned down and swarming with zombies.In another i was in an empty room when i crashed and when i restarted i was full of zombies and i was bitten multiple times evading them. If anyone else is having these same issues please let me know. Also i think the crashing is due to the IWBMS beta and my graphics card (will soon be replaced).

thank god its not just me, i was getting pissed.

are others having the frequent crash issue also? im thinking its my poor graphics card but i want to be sure before i sink money into one.

Edited by Coleman JP.
need to add to it

Probably our number one bug, at this point. Something about shader support on a selection of laptops with either pretty decent graphics cards or Intel integrated cards just don't play nice together. Not much you can do about it other than making sure your drivers are up to date and any mods are removed. Those with 4 GB of RAM or less might also be affected (especially if using an Intel integrated card), as we had to bump up the game's RAM to 1800 MB, as well (can be edited in the .json files in the  install dir).

Lots of debugging in progress.