Walkthrough Campaign (The End Is Not Death)

DELETED

Hello! I really love this game, but, honestly, endlessly and aimlessly, I’m tired (boring), could you add a campaign so that we can “pass” the game so that we can have a finish / finish in these missions so that we they could create them themselves, this is some kind of directing and acting in one person (what would a cooperative be). For example, this will be a series of tasks that a player will need to complete in order to survive. For example: -: “To wait for the help of Muldro (or any other place), survive 30 days, as was said at the beginning of the game on radio or television, and wait for the following instructions, wait for information about the exact location of the US Army. “All these 30 days will need to survive and follow the news. Or another example is to recreate the situation from the STAI / SWORA movie, where the characters were locked in a high-rise building, and the apocalypse started outside. Purpose: -“ Get out of the house, find the car (if there’s no gas, find it), leave this place. ”It was a simple example, but in the message you understood exactly what I had in mind, sorry if my English is bad, I’m from Russia myself, I translate the text through Google Translate, thanks if you hear me! Good luck!

ZOMBIE.jpg

2 hours ago, DELETED said:

Hello! I really love this game, but, honestly, endlessly and aimlessly, I’m tired (boring), could you add a campaign so that we can “pass” the game

from this thread

https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions/

The Big No's!

These are a list of things that are either vehemently opposed by the majority of the community, confirmed "no's" by the dev team, or impossible within the game as it is. I'm going to try to make this completely unbiased, but if you disagree with anything posted feel free to mention it. The most important ones are highlighted in red. If you take nothing else from this thread, please pay attention to these.

[n]    An ending or any game over other than death

It would have to end in open ended sandbox, nothing else

Also once NPC's are in, they plan to bring back the Baldspot and Kate tutorial+continue it

Edited by buwaro

• 2 months later...

I thought that when PZ was in development at early stages, when it had NPCs initially, there was some type of GTA open world with missions concept. Even random with set piece NPCs with random/set piece missions. That would be cool, whenever NPCs are added. Just having NPCs in general with some decent AI would be good enough for me though. I cannot play w.o. the survivors mod, no going back after that.