Two/Three-Story Falling Zombies

Fortport

Basically if a zombie sees you from the second or third floor of a building, and you're on the ground level(outside), they start banging on the window. After they smash the window, they could climb through and fall out to have a chance at reaching you instead of intelligently pathfinding to the bottom floor.

This could result in two or three things happening, with their odds of survival decreasing depending on the height from which they fell. If they're lucky, they'll get back up just fine and start walking towards you as usual. If they're unlucky, they could potentially die on impact with the ground. If they're still alive, they can play dead by lying still or become crippled, crawling towards you. Imagine how horrifying it would be to see a small horde spill out of the second story of a building, some dying on the ground as they recover and begin shambling, crawling towards you? 

Thoughts? Oh, and what if they fall directly on you?

Edited by Fortport

But they do this already? :huh:

I've often had zombies pour out of upper levels, especially with gunfire near a boarded up house or the apartments in March Ridge, and they sometimes do end up as crawlers when they hit the ground.
They even play the hurt sound after landing from high enough...

Unless something changed since B40?

9 hours ago, Okamikurainya said:

But they do this already? :huh:

I've often had zombies pour out of upper levels, especially with gunfire near a boarded up house or the apartments in March Ridge, and they sometimes do end up as crawlers when they hit the ground.
They even play the hurt sound after landing from high enough...

Unless something changed since B40?

I've literally never seen this happen.