elislavkat

When beta will ended? Beta bugs question

So, I understand, that it takes time to fix everything, but it glad to know how yours deals are going on. And it possible to update a current build with bug fixed, that you already done? People could play more comfortable and test result of your fixex (fix can provide a new bug) 

It will end when the Devs are satisfied that the game is stable and all features promised have been implemented. They are pumping out updates daily, Beta is only a label which 90% of released games should keep.

No sooner, nor later.

This is exactly why I support this endeavor, this feels like the creation of a dream and not a money hungry cash cow.

8 hours ago, A-mak said:

It will end when the Devs are satisfied that the game is stable and all features promised have been implemented. They are pumping out updates daily, Beta is only a label which 90% of released games should keep.

No sooner, nor later.

This is exactly why I support this endeavor, this feels like the creation of a dream and not a money hungry cash cow.

Agree with you, but I'm asked little bit another. 

11 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

... What?

There have already been several updates released.

I just didn't seen this I steam. Maybe thinking, that it was save file sync. Where I can find update log? 

7 hours ago, elislavkat said:

I just didn't seen this I steam. Maybe thinking, that it was save file sync. Where I can find update log? 

You can find the update logs in PZ Updates section (IWBUMS 41.16 released! )