IWBUMS 41.16 released!

lemmy101

I think it would be good to have some sort of Zed grabbing you anim before the attack, which would slow you down/make you unable to move until your character breaks the grab. I get in a lot of situations where zombie starts attacking me, I just make one step back which makes Z stop it's attack animation and go idle for a second, and I think proper grabbig mechanic would solve that. Also, I think it'd get rid of complaints about "insta-bites" that are posted everywhere because time between zombie grabbing you and attacking would be big enough for players to realize what's going on.

12 hours ago, Bugzy said:

Game start up is taking too long for me with the update. Upwards of 10 mins, when before it was less than a minute. 

For me the game start takes 20sec, loading game 10sec. It is the fastest build ever.

I just had my first trip that involved driving on a dirt road in iwbums. Small trees don't kill you anymore but they're even more annoying now if that's even possible. They slow my car down to almost a stand still even if they barely touch the side of it (sometimes it looks like they aren't touching it at all).
I don't know what balance it serves to keep them being a pain in the *** instead of just letting us drive through them like bushes. 😑

2 hours ago, crossed said:

I just had my first trip that involved driving on a dirt road in iwbums. Small trees don't kill you anymore but they're even more annoying now if that's even possible. They slow my car down to almost a stand still even if they barely touch the side of it (sometimes it looks like they aren't touching it at all).
I don't know what balance it serves to keep them being a pain in the *** instead of just letting us drive through them like bushes. 😑

Could you take a screenshot of the specific trees?

We can just flag them to be passable now, but we need to know the specific ones as we might have missed a few. :P

Kinda sucks that Construction worker only gives +3 to Short Blunt and not Long Blunt too, for example Sledgehammer is a long blunt weapon and is surely used alot as a Construction worker yet you only get +3 to Short Blunts :(

And some bad traits are not worth the points they give, I'm looking at you Slow thumbs, Sunday driver and Hypocondriac!

2 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Could you take a screenshot of the specific trees?

We can just flag them to be passable now, but we need to know the specific ones as we might have missed a few. :P

Thanks but already took care of them 🔪🌲

Thinking about it, I don't want them to be passable. This would work great if each small tree and bush (even the ones that are passable now) slowed down your car a *little bit*, making dirt roads *gradually* harder to traverse the more they're overgrown.
But right now you go anywhere near a single tree sapling and you get stuck.

• nasKo unpinned this topic