Laird Thaddeus

Found Scenerios in 41

Mine is

i stumbled upon an abandoned police car, while searching for the keys i had 3 convicts come out of the woods all carrying duffle bags followed by a police man (followed by a handful of other assorted zombies). looked like a jail break. i wasnt able to hang around and kill or search any of them though :(

I found the police car scenario, a party scene where the house floor was covered in booze bottles, clothes, and money with a bunch of zombies inside, and I've seen zombies trapped in bathrooms in various states of their hygiene routine. My favorite though was that a normal zombie with some scissors was barricaded inside a bathroom, and then the person who trapped it killed himself right outside the bathroom.

2 minutes ago, Lord_of_Cats said:

My favorite though was that a normal zombie with some scissors was barricaded inside a bathroom, and then the person who trapped it killed himself right outside the bathroom.

This one is probably the most common for me, it's also a great source of guns.

My favourite so far has been seeing a zed wearing the Spiffo suit and shambling around downtown Riverwood. The best part though, is you get to loot the 3-piece outfit and walk around in it. The animations have been really well done, imo.

Spiffo suit zed highlighted.jpg

Found a male and female zombie wearing no clothes.  In the bedroom, 2 sets of clothes, one male set one female set. pretty good guess as ho how it all went down