Zed weirdly blocks window...

laramsche

...I don't know if this suffices as a bug, but here the incident:

I had zeds on my tail and ran into a house. Inside more zeds awaited me, forced me to retreat into the bathroom. Here I opened the window, but I couldn't jump out. My sight out the window was also blocked, presumably due to the toilet, as it stood directly at the window. After a while of trying, a zed (I couldn't see due to toilet blocking sight) fell through the window, after which I was able to jump out without a problem.

This situation felt incredibly janky and very weird. Since I couldn't see the zed outside, I was quite perplexed that I couldn't jump through the window. Just as the zed fell through, I realized it probably had blocked the window from the outside. I probably also blocked the window from the inside for the zed, as it took quite a while before the zed fell through.

I don't mind zeds preventing survivors from jumping out windows, its actually quite neat. Though, I feel this could be better presented, like the zed rather attacking the survivor through the window when the distance is close enough, instead of falling through regardless. Or, zeds pulling survivors through windows, with the survivors falling out and becoming a rather easy target for zeds to jump on...

Of course, it would also help when the toilet (and potentially other small furniture ???) would not block sight out of windows, as I would have waited for the zed to fall through before climbing through myself, if I only had seen the zed through the window.

Well, despite all the little bugs (because early access, duh...), I love the update, great work.