IWBUMS 41.15 RELEASED

lemmy101

14 minutes ago, lichterloh said:

Does the player character not effectively get Desensitized after a while anyways? And the game already offers a means to counter Panic with Beta Blockers.

It's kinda implemented in the way that the longer you live the quicker your 'panicked' moodle goes, which is a very cool feature (and basically makes panicking non-existent for up to 2-3 zeds) but your character still goes batshit insane if they see a horde despite living with them around their safehouse for the past year.

True with the beta blockers but I always found them annoying to keep popping them. Never made sense to me why the whole of Kentucky apparently has cardiac issues, they are so common. Also long-term use would be so bad for you.. but it is a game ;)

Edited by Mr_Sunshine

1 hour ago, Josko said:

Indeed, hope devs make Desentizied available for all, I mean you don't have to be a Veteran do be desentizied, a police officer could be that, or a unemployed, it depends on their past what happend to them. Maybe a character who is unemployed or a police officer or a fire man fought in a war previously and thus is desentizied ( Choosing the desentizied trait ) So yeah it makes sense having it available for everyone!

Sounds like not a good idea.

1 hour ago, Pistolero said:

Climbing fences should be followed by clothing damage, not to mention the impossibility of doing so if the player is too breathless or too tired.

When your fatigued you can already fail to climb the tall fences. I have had this happen personally while trying to hide from a massive horde.

Any chance of making the car Headlights a bit tougher? If I do as much as graze a Zed, they die. And speaking as a dude who's seen plenty of car crashes (once worked on a tow truck rental), headlight bulbs are some seriously tough nuts; I've seen cars whose engine got completely TOTALLED on the crash, yet the dangling bulbs of its headlights still work.

18 hours ago, lemmy101 said:

That's been pushed out sneaky like (since it was meant to be in last build) grab latest update, see how it plays now should be just right.

It's much better now! Although I noticed that sometimes when you try hit 2 zombies with a weapon that can hit 2 zombies like axe or pickaxe, it only hits 1 zombie, this happends quite often. But hitting 2 zombies when they are down works all the time.

• nasKo unpinned this topic