Item despawn and containers resetting

enviousmango

After several hours of play over the last few days, I had two save options with the same time and date stamp, one labeled as [crash]. I loaded into the non-crash save and my character appears to be in the same place and to have all of the inventory from when I quit the game but items on the ground (inside a cabin in the woods) have despawned and the items sorted into the containers inside the cabin have reset as if I had just arrived at the cabin (definitely lots of different items from when I first arrived at the cabin initially). Of note, the windows which I had previously barricaded with planks were no longer barricaded and instead had sheets over them. A good clip away through the woods, my van was parked exactly where I left it and all storage on the van contained exactly what I had left behind in it but all items out on the ground around it were missing. The load screen thumbnail for the save was the clock displayed in the sleep screen and I slept maybe 90 seconds before last exiting the game. Out of curiosity, I exited the game and loaded the [crash] save file, which had a thumbnail depicting where I picked up in the other save (middle of a cabin in the woods) but when I loaded, my character was fresh and shiny as if just created and in the center of town. I reloaded the non-crash save file and the containers still had randomly generated items, not the items I had last placed in the containers. 

Of note, there are several "error" and "missing" notes in the log from this session. Not sure if that can be helpful but I've copied the entirety of the log and attached it below. 

Project Zomboid game log 10-21-19.txt