Build 41 - Various bugs & suggestions

A-mak

Hi Indie Stone!

Great work on the new update, keep at it. I can't switch back, even if no mods work :).

However I have noticed the following bugs (will post more to this topic when found):

-After smashing a window I clean the glass then immediately try to climb through. The game does not like this and will not find a path to climb through the window, it forces me to move/look;(looking doesnt fix it) After which it will then find a path and climb through.

- Drinking from a pot 1 handed looks ridiculous, it also hangs in such a way that it spills.

- Trying to stop on a zombies head when it has fallen back near a door results in only doing damage to said door and zombie stands up unharmed.

Some suggestions too perhaps?

- Could you please add an animation for transferring to/from backpack means my guy will 'swing' the backpack around to the front and undo the zip.
- Some way of determining how smelly I am in the health menu. The blood on my guy looks like cuts and had me checking the medical window too often. Maybe make it a dirty maroon colour? dry blood. Also I appear to get dirty/bloody extremely quick. I only have normal blood enabled.

More to come,
Thank you for reading my post.

Edited by A-mak