[SOLVED][Build 41 MacOS] Freezes/crashes with zombies on screen

smandrap

UPDATE 24/10/2019:

build 41.16 fixed the issue. Thanks Devs, now the game is totally playable on macOS

Hi there! I'm trying to play Build 41 on a MacBook pro early 2015, OSX 10.13, 16GB RAM, i5 3.1GHz CPU. I disabled all the mods I installed for build 40, and started a new game. Things are fine at the spawn point, but as some zombies show up on the screen the game starts to freeze for about 10 seconds. This happens 2 to 3 times until the game finally crashes to the desktop. I tried 3 times and it always happened with zombies on screen, the starting house is fine. Any clue?

Edited by smandrap
Issue Fixed as of build 41.16

Here's the logs.

console.txt logs.zip

This time I managed to arrive a little further (3 mins in game) , but as soon as i started a fight with a zombie the game closed. 

In the meanwhile I'll try some other video settings to see if this can be taken care of locally on my machine

EDIT: 

I tried a non-fullscreen run in survivor (former Brawler) mode. All of the previous playthroughs were in Apocalypse mode. I documented the first and only zombie encounter with the first screenshot. After a successful hit the game froze, only to recover 9-10 secs after showing only half of my character (I have to admit a ghost survivor is pretty cool though ;) . This is shown in the second screenshot. I am also attaching the logs of this second playtrough in a separate post due to size limits.

screen 2019-10-22 16.30.43.png

screen 2019-10-22 16.31.08.png

Edited by smandrap
New informations