please change the "stomping"

cocoayoc

first of all, i can't use both my hands and so i use a gaming mouse, which 7 customizable buttons. 4 are for movement, 1 for crouch, 1 for Interact and 1 for run 

now, i really dislike that i have to use spacebar to stomp, especially when i have to quickly go back to using the mouse. please let there be an option to let the "E/Interact" key stomp zombies below our feet.

also, the aiming: i often miss because i have to get close to the head and when i have to react quick to other zombies, it's quite annoying. sure it's more realistic but i bet there are real people who could stomp like that.

I have to agree on the 2nd part, it was a really silly idea you need to move your body next to the head for "realism" 

Realism the player would automatically know to go for the head and not waste time kicking the body. 

Instead it should have been focused on gameplay, where the closer you are to the head the higher chance for a crit kill. Further you are away the less damage you do, but you still should do damage.

Edited by ZombieHunter