Bloodhound zombie on Brawler

drouinfrank

Hello

I started 2 different game and I put maybe 3-5 hours into each and I noticed somethings strange:

Both time I was using the Brawler setting.

1) It rain a lot and for a long period of time: On both my playthrought I had rain that lasted a whole day, jut for maybe 6 hours later rain again for a whole day. Maybe I just got unlucky, my runs lasted about 7 days together. But still, it felt weird.

2) Zombies seem to be able to follow you a lot more: Again on both of my runs I was using sneak extensively and yet, I could fast sneak around house and break line of sight often,but to no avail,  groups of zombie would still find me and even take chortcut to my location. Like I would turn a corner of a house then another and some zombie would still go straight for my general location. 

On my last run it was dark AND raining so I waited inside a looted house, inside the bathroom that had no window and only 1 door. The light was on. Suddently 4 zombie started bagging on the bathroom door even though I didnt make a sound. After 1 minutes I decided to leave for another house about 100 meters away. Again, I made a B line to my location to try to loose them. Since it was dark and raining, visibility was poor,  it is possible other groups saw me but still. I went into the other house, straight to the bathroom with no window and less than 30 secondes laters, a horde was banging at the bathroom door. I was sneaking the whole way.

3) Harder to clear an area: On my last run I killed 76 zombie in a 200X200 meters box around the graveyard in riverside and they just kept on coming. 76 is by no way a big number but there was like 6 house around the graveyard. At one point I expected it to matter. This was on the edge of the town. So, I don't know if it is the respawn rate that is too high or the number of zombies at the start but for a remote location like that, to constantly see pack of 8 zombies every 20 meters is a lot.

Anyone else encountered something similar?

Archived