Generators duping & unable to put in cars

MINKFLOW

Grabbed a generator and tried to put it in the trunk of my car. Wouldn't work at all (trunk wasn't full). Put it on the ground to try and pick it back up again and it went invisible which was weird, but I could still pick it back up. Somehow after dropping it and picking it up and trying to put it in the trunk, the generator duped, and now there are two generators, but I still can't put them in the trunk.

Edited by MINKFLOW

Generator in a Trunk or in a seat of any car should work  (just tried it). 

How big is the trunk space? Can you try removing all items from the boot and see if Generator fits then, please?

Regaring seats: the seat should be completely empty for Generator to fit in. If not, then which car is this?

On 10/21/2019 at 5:25 AM, Pandorea said:

Generator in a Trunk or in a seat of any car should work  (just tried it). 

How big is the trunk space? Can you try removing all items from the boot and see if Generator fits then, please?

Regaring seats: the seat should be completely empty for Generator to fit in. If not, then which car is this?

Still won't work in the trunk. The trunk space is 30 and the generator only weighed 12 in my hands, and 40 when I put it in an empty car seat which did work. Which is weird, because the car seat only holds 20, whereas the trunk holds 30. I also emptied out the whole trunk which didn't help. The car is a Chevalier Nyala by the way.

5 hours ago, MINKFLOW said:

Still won't work in the trunk. The trunk space is 30 and the generator only weighed 12 in my hands, and 40 when I put it in an empty car seat which did work. Which is weird, because the car seat only holds 20, whereas the trunk holds 30. I also emptied out the whole trunk which didn't help. The car is a Chevalier Nyala by the way.

Yeah, I can put 40 Gen in the seat of 20, but not in the trunk, still bug