Restarting savefile bug

VaultFox

Hello, I am not sure whether this has been pointed out already or not, but there seems to be a glitch with savefiles once you die, and restart with a new character. I used to use multiple characters in the same world, so that if I died, I could find my old self boarded up somewhere, or not have to start a base from scratch everytime. Anyhow, in the IWBUMS build, dying and loading the save with the skull icon, leads me to creating a new character, which is fine, however, quitting at any time after spawning will cause the savefile to "reset", so if I were to continue or reload the save with the new character, I'd just respawn in the same house with the survivor I just made. This also happens if said new survivor dies, leading me to respawn as a clone.
Also, setting zombies to "Sprinters" doesn't seem to do anything.

Something simular happened.

I died after 5 days. I created a new character and died about 12 hours in. However, instead of being prompted to create another character, the Skull Icon doesn't appear on the save, and when I loaded the save, I spawned with the character who just died, however, all changes to the world, mostly looting, closing curtain and dead zeds.

Played on the default "survivor" setting.

Having same issue ran for 9+ hours was at over 5 days I had moved to the survivalist's place out side Muldraugh and started to build it up but you know I had to irl sleep went to load up today and spawned in first safe house by the trailer park with nothing but the starting cloths on my back no weapons or inventory and reset to day one but oddly enough it was still barricaded with all the dead z's around I'm sure the survivalist's place was still there and fortified but I got got on the way there

Playing on custom infection settings no mods 

Edited by Alrik2axes