[IWBUMS Build 41] Zombies spawning inside house after jumping in.

Curias

I had a similar issue when looking through a window to see one zombie at the foot of a staircase and nothing else.  Jumped in and engaged the zombie and midway through killing him, 3 zombies seemingly just appeared out of nowhere coming at me from behind the zombie I was engaged with.  They all were well within my line of sight and nothing was obstructing my view so I'm at a loss of what exactly happened.  Like Arthix, I can't seem to find steps to recreate it since maybe this is one of those randomized scenes you can come across or it's entirely possible there were some tweaks to the detection system.  All I can say for sure is that the areas they all "popped in" at were areas I could clearly see and those areas were lit up within my sight cone.

Here is a video example from YouTuber ambiguous amphibian experiencing this bug:

If the video doesn't start at the time I marked, then seek to 8:54.

Edited by Casual_Survivor
Added a video to demonstrate the situation.

It happened to me as well when I was inside the convenience store next to Cortman Medical just a few minutes ago. I had just lured a large pack away from the store, went inside and as soon as I opened the back-room door, another large pack of zombies spawned inside the store with me!! I thought I was a goner. Here's a screenshot of the game console if it helps.

Edit: My client crashed a few minutes after I posted, I had the game paused to make this post.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Lord_of_Cats

2 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Well, it's awesome to see a video of it.

We have thought we had sorted this in testing by making it so that zombies would only spawn in the house when you basically look at it from outside, but it looks like it didn't take.

I've been watching his playthroughs of build 41 and happened to catch the scene in question last night so I thought it'd be a good idea to post it here.  There's been a few other clips I've seen but I feel this one demonstrates the elusive issue much better than any of the other ones.