Sign in to follow this  
TurklerRS

Some sort of debug mode so we can mess around with the in-game content

It was mentioned somewhere that the devs added over 50 clothing items to the game, but there's no way to test them out besides finding them in-game. Maybe some sort of debug mode so we can mess around with the in-game content?

On 10/20/2019 at 9:35 AM, Burger_Time said:

Put -debug in the launch parameters.

did you even read the suggestion?

I will copy paste it here and bolden the important keywords for you, so make sure you have your eyes open;

It was mentioned somewhere that the devs added over 50 clothing items to the game, but there's no way to test them out besides finding them in-game. Maybe some sort of debug mode so we can mess around with the in-game content?

19 minutes ago, TurklerRS said:

did you even read the suggestion?

I will copy paste it here and bolden the important keywords for you, so make sure you have your eyes open;

So what? You can enable debug mode already, which gives you access to stuff like Item spawner, Zed control population and many other fun stuff. I think it perfectly fulfills your desires, no?

1 hour ago, Burger_Time said:

So what? You can enable debug mode already, which gives you access to stuff like Item spawner, Zed control population and many other fun stuff. I think it perfectly fulfills your desires, no?

no

Sign in to follow this