IWBMS 41 - Scratch from non-zombie caused zombification

Thimascus

Evening,

It appears that scratches from non-zombie sources (I.E. moving through trees, brush) carry the infection chance from zombie scratches. I just lost a character in this manner. He was scratched with no zombies around while going through trees/thick brush, got anxious moodlet. Later that evening I messed up burning some corpses, and the corpse reanimated after death.

This may need to be looked into, since only zombie scratches/bites should be zombifying... not scratches from moving through trees...

I don't know, I think it makes sense that some of the environment would have some sort of zombie bacteria or infection on it. Getting infected from trees and scrapes makes sense in my opinion.

As Casual_Survivor has said you could have also gotten infected from poor hygiene, make sure to change and wash clothes regularly, my strategy is to have three sets of clothes that I switch between while I wash the others.

I also forgot to mention make sure you wash your skin especially if you have open wounds. 

Edited by TheIrishAce
Forgot some information.