41.14 starting profession bug

JDoanut

Picking burglar as your profession doesn't start you with your stat boosts to nimble, sneaking and lightfooted.

The issues that some ppl have brought up is the profession being set to unemployed. This is most likely caused by randomizing your appearance as some others have tested.

Edited by JDoanut

1 minute ago, Pandorea said:

I ususally select Burglar and always start with the boosts.

I think this may be related to the issue of "Random" button removing pre-selected Profession. It should be fixed in the next build. 

The random button definitely has an effect. The bug appears even if you press random once and then manually select different profession/traits.

In my case, I never use random for professions/perks. I manually selected burglar and perks on 2 separate occasions and spawned without the stat boosts.

I saw another bug report on this issue and the issue probably lies in the randomization for the appearance tab removing the profession.

"edit2: I may of found something that goes along with it i just picked the police officer and went to where i can chose how they look hit random once could no longer pick the police specific clothing started the game and the that happend shows no professions and 0 skills."

Edited by JDoanut