Sign in to follow this  
Blake81

Where's the old map_p.bin file now?

There used to be a file called map_p.bin on the saves before which was basically the survivor. It got deleted if you got killed, and could be moved between saved map folders.

Was trying to move my character to a new map to test out something, but the file is no longer there. Does it has a different name on this version? Or is it now contained within another file? Just trying to find out which one I have to move now...

I found it! For some reason, the player's now included within another file simply called "Vehicles", which you'll recognize as one of the largest files in the save folder. I figured this out by deleting files from a save until the "dead skull" showed up on the side.

It seems now you can not just move the survivor from one map to another, but also the cars with him (Which is an undeniable advantage). However, I've yet to test if it's the cars I've used or all cars in the entire map (which wouldn't be so good).