can't rip clothes and take curtains from windows

elislavkat

On 10/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, Pandorea said:

Could you disable any mods and try again? 

Also, some clothing is not "rippable" - things like Jeans and some Jackets. 

I'm already said: this bug comes with my "first build of mod fix for rifles" I fixed my mod, and now it works, but small rifle clips and their strange icon is still your bug. 

8 hours ago, elislavkat said:

I'm already said: this bug comes with my "first build of mod fix for rifles" I fixed my mod, and now it works, but small rifle clips and their strange icon is still your bug. 

.... How are rifle clips and icons related to your bug that reads "can't rip clothes and take curtains from windows"? 

15 hours ago, Pandorea said:

.... How are rifle clips and icons related to your bug that reads "can't rip clothes and take curtains from windows"? 

I don't know. I made items.txt which contains strings of max_ammo=6 (for example), and when I uploaded it mod to workshop and subscribe -  result of rip clothing is not appearing in my inventory. Now I rewrite my "mod" and all okay.  So, by the way, I can't find accessories to guns, and rifle 308 almost can't  to shoot zeds- they always red outline. With shotgun all okay. It s normal? Firearms skill on 2.5.  Sorry if this is noob question

Edited by elislavkat

I wouldn't worry about trying to mod the game right now. We're still not that far into the test build and I imagine lots of things are going to change before the stable release, so you may encounter more bugs and be chasing your tail for no reason.

I'd make a list of the things you want to change and just mod them in when build 41 is stable. xXx

4 hours ago, ilikecaterpillars said:

I wouldn't worry about trying to mod the game right now. We're still not that far into the test build and I imagine lots of things are going to change before the stable release, so you may encounter more bugs and be chasing your tail for no reason.

I'd make a list of the things you want to change and just mod them in when build 41 is stable. xXx

I don't wanted to make mod the game, just made fix, to enable to play in current build. So now I'm okay