Til Death do us part???

Remember when project zomboid deleted the storyline all those years ago? I kind of do.. it was a while ago. But they said that they were gonna bring it back but I haven't seen them mention this once, and it was pretty far back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hell, the main menu screen is literally the main protagonist, Bob, tending to his wife Kate.

And another fun fact, you know the picture that is the guy on top of the car near a bunch of zombies? The dude with the axe? That is Bob as well.

Image result for project zomboid

13 hours ago, scottyetzel2014@gmail.com said:

Remember when project zomboid deleted the story part of project zomboid all those years ago? I kind of do.. it was a while ago. But they said that they were gonna bring it back but I haven't seen them mention this once, and it was pretty far back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hell, the main menu screen is literally the main protagonist, Bob, tending to his wife Kate.

And another fun fact, you know the picture that is the guy on top of the car near a bunch of zombies? The dude with the axe? That is Bob as well.

Image result for project zomboid

Tending to his wife? Keep watching the main menu until a lightning flash illuminates the room.

Archived