Ô boi, it's been a while.

deprav

Feels like forever ago since I last posted 'round here ; I've been waiting for that update since... times my beard hadn't grown yet.

There's a part of me screaming "PLAY TEH DAM GAME" but another voice whispers "wait a little longer...wait for MP.., you did it that far" ; annnnnd I bought Disco Elysium a couple days ago so there's that.

Anyway, no feedback here since I haven't put my hands in yet, just wanted to manifest my joy and say "Hi" to the old faces :-)

So I gave in, I listened to that nice cat above me and I ignored my inner whispering voices ; I played teh daym game (and Disco Elysium is awesome af but it doesn't make me shat my pants like PZ does).

I hadn't played for a few years so even tho' I knew cars and some other stuffs made it in, I discovered it all at the same time. I felt like a newborn player again, just as I wished It would be re-descovering PZ... and well I fell in love again <3

Sure it might need a few tweaks but I'm enjoying all that TIS work A LOT. The only things that "bothered" me were being unable to "look around" while sneaking/crouching, and 180 turns while walking being a bit awkward indoor, but it might just be me not used to it yet.

Combat feels right, and if not perfect yet it sure is on the right way. I could difficultly fend for myself against 2 zombies at the same time with no special combat perk, which seems reasonnable to me, I killed a dozen zeds with a sledgehammer in a backyard, until high exertion did it and fending for my life vs a couple zeds became too hard... and the inevitable contagious bite. (That was my 2nd playthrough, the 1st one ended-up being munched on the floor by a group of 3-4 zeds)

Archived