Clothing insulation resets to 0 after washing machine

Demonikolas

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892420451 

After putting these clothes through a washing/drying machine they lost all their insulation. I did not get far enough to become cold without clothes so I'm not sure if it is just graphical or if the insulation is actually 0 now.

(Loving the update ;) )

Are you sure this happened after washing them? It seems that mine were like this from the beginning. My character was always sick and cold and I thought that I was unfortunate enough to never be able to find clothes with at least some insulation until I found a jacket that also had no insulation and then I assumed that something might be wrong.

I might be wrong on this one since I've never used one before today, but I think that car heaters also don't work (but again, I might be doing something wrong here).

1 hour ago, ohgodspidersno said:

Devs have confirmed that there is no insulation right now. They are planning to add it back in later.

They probably are doing this to reduce the number of bugs they need to fix in this build.

It's actually something they're going to add back in during IWBUMS.  There's a number of features still yet to be implemented and you can check out the dev blog here to see what is still going to be added.  They just wanted to get the beta out sooner rather than later so some features haven't been properly added in just yet, but will be during this IWBUMS phase.